Relationship with Communities
One of the main focuses of the Social and Environmental Responsibility Policy of Transpetro is the ongoing dialogue with institutions and communities of the areas influenced by the company's activities.
This coexistence is based on the following principles:
- the recognition of Transpetro’s responsibility with the populations near its facilities;
- the importance of community involvement in the preservation of these facilities and the environment of the related region, and
- the company's commitment with the social and economic development of the cities where it carries out its activities.
Our relationship with the communities include disclosure actions of Transpetro activities, within both local and national scope, the promotion of integration events of the operational unit with the local community, and the support or sponsorship of projects and actions aimed at improving the living conditions of the populations.
Here are some actions conducted with the Transpetro stakeholders:
- Transpetro oferece vagas para curso de Agentes Ambientais no Litoral Norte de São Paulo
- Transpetro recebe o Prêmio Top Socioambiental 2014 com o projeto Re-refinar para Preservar
- Apoiado pela Transpetro, projeto Re-refinar recolhe mil litros de óleo lubrificante em São Sebastião